You can keep costs down with our new Sovereign SIPP.
- Buy your trades in advance and enjoy a trading fee discount
- Save £70 on the standard online dealing fee and pay as little as £9 a trade (terms apply)
- Low Trustee administration charge of £95 + VAT. See price list >
- You can access the full range of stock market investments - choose from a wide range including shares, funds, ETFs, bonds and gilts
- Administrator services are provided by leading SIPP Trustee, European Pensions Management (EPM)
- Benefit from best execution on UK equities as we contact up to 37 market makers to get you the best price
Before applying for a Sovereign SIPP, please ensure you have read the Key Features.
Please remember that the value of investments, and any income from them if any, can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you invested. The extent and value of any SIPP tax advantages or benefits will vary according to the individual’s circumstances. The levels and bases of taxation may also change. If now or in the future, you have the option of joining an employer’s occupational or contributing pension scheme you should consider joining or making contributions to it. Once in a pension your money is only accessible, in general, from age 55. Selftrade does not provide investment advice. If you are in any doubt as to the risk or suitability of an investment or product you should seek advice from an independent financial adviser.